1.22.2013

Picture Rails

I have several gallery walls in my home, and I've posted about them often.  However I'm always on the lookout for a new way to display art and photos.  One thing I haven't tried yet is a picture rail.

I remember the first use of a picture rail that caught my eye was on Making It Lovely, Nicole has picture rails throughout her home.  She recently hung a beautiful botanical print from a picture rail in her living room.

Two picture rails and hooks are used here with matching teal frames.  I love this idea.  There are several online companies where you can purchase picture rail hooks.

Picture rails also make it easy to change out artwork.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this idea! The third picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, and it doesn't look too hard to accomplish. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. I love reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty good idea really, simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the interior design of these rooms. They have such a nice traditional look to them. I have the same sort of style and I try to implement it in every part of my house. I just had Spiral Staircases built and I am looking for ideas to have the railings look traditional. I might try painting the spokes white with a brown hard wood floor base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration. The idea of frames is sensational :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete